Crepe Paper Tube
AIP’s Crepe Paper Tube Made of Electrical Grade Insulation Crepe Kraft Paper.
Direction of creping is transverse. Only the edge of outer layer is glued. These tubes have extremely good compatibility with liquid di-electrics.
- Class “A” insulation (105oC).
- The Tube retains maximum oil due to use of Crepe Paper.
- These tubes can bend under extreme conditions without collapsing.
- Used as sleeves for interconnection of terminals.
- Used in the oil-type transformers with higher rate of absorption of oil to ensure higher dielectric strength compared to conventional SRBP tubes.